4/19/2013

New Creations: Cute and Cozy!

I've been filled with inspiration for knits to create for spring/summer. My head is full of bouncing ideas, but unfortunately it takes me 1-2 weeks to actually experiment and create what's in my head. I have a few new things and they are all very special to me. Creep out the new products here.

First up are the new and improved Nataliedee Bow Headbands. They are thicker, more durable, and bigger so they POP a little more. The cutest addition to any outfit.
This second item is a bow necklace. I've created it slightly larger than my original attempt. It's also set on a more delicate bronze chain. I especially love this in ocean!

One of my favorite new things are slippers! My feet are always cold, and now they are nice and cozy in the little mum slippers I've created!

And I am absolutely crazy about these mary janes. I wear these ones to sleep so I wake up with them on and don't have to step on the cold wooden floors.

 These marble ones are just adorable. I get bored with solid colors - these marble ones are a pastel lovers dream.

I hope you love these as much as I do.
I'll be creating more and posting each week!

Nessa

No comments:

Post a Comment